- Thank you so much for your interest in exhibiting with us!
- Exhibitors are curated for their quality vintage and bespoke wares and usually by invitation only.
- Previous applicants are not required to apply, thank you.
- We will be looking for new exhibitors as we expand, for our May event and this will be advised on Instagram and FB.
- We will then ask you to send us an email at email@example.com with a detailed description of your style and your wares.
- Please note that contact may take time and applications are NOT approved on a first in first served basis. If you have not received an invitation to trade email from us within 7 working days, you have been unsuccessful. No need to follow up with persistent emails, thank you.
- All pics and details are taken into consideration as to what will fit into our vibe we are trying to create and the array of wares we offer to our customers.
- PLEASE READ WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR carefully before applying to avoid disappointment.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR …
- We love Instagram… and Instagram has been good to us.
- All exhibitors will have their own Market Public Liability Insurance
- All exhibitors are required to have an active, public online Instagram presence, and be confident to post pics of their wares to cross-promote the Brocante as it gets closer.
- It is all about you too!!…… A vibrant and confident personality, always ready to have a laugh. No grumpy people allowed!! Seriously!
- Be passionate about what you do and enjoy being with like-minded people. You are creative and will style your space to showcase your wares to inspire.
- Vendors of quality vintage, antique, up-cycled or bespoke goods created by hand for decorating our homes and gardens… HOMEWARES with style.
- We focus on vintage/antique, French Provincial, English country, rustic, cottage, farmhouse, up-cycled and collected furniture and wares.