- Thank you so much for your interest in exhibiting with us!
- We will take NEW applications for our November Brocante. We have moved to a new location. Previous applicants are not required to apply.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of your style and your wares.
- Please note that contact may take time and applications are NOT approved on a first in first served basis. All pics and details are taken into consideration as to what will fit into our vibe we are trying to create and the array of wares we offer to our customers.
- We love Instagram…
- All exhibitors are required to have an active, public online Instagram presence, and be confident to post pics of their wares to cross-promote the Brocante as it gets closer.
- It is all about you too!!…… A vibrant and confident personality, always ready to have a laugh. No grumpy people allowed!! Seriously!
- Be passionate about what you do and enjoy being with like-minded people. You are creative and will style your space to showcase your wares to inspire.
- Vendors of quality vintage, antique, up-cycled or bespoke goods made by hand for decorating our homes and gardens… HOMEWARES with style.
- We focus on vintage/antique, French Provincial, English country, rustic, cottage, farmhouse, up-cycled and collected furniture and wares.